Welcome to PAKDD201413-16 May, 2014, Tainan, Taiwan The 18th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
- 05/16/2014, Photos taken during conference now available. If you have any problem about the photos, please feel free to reach us via email.
- 05/14/2014, Paper Awards have been announced.
- 05/13/2014, Due to unexpected reasons, we are sorry to inform that the Tutorial 6 on May 16th will be canceled.
- 05/09/2014, [IMPORTANT]Please check special visa information for the nationals of India, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia before you come to Taiwan.
- 05/04/2014, CORRECTIONS of Information has been announced.
- 05/04/2014, PAKDD 2014 APP has been launched.
- 04/24/2014, Excursion has been announced.
- 04/21/2014, Special Rates for Non-Author Domestic Scholars/Students has been announced.
- 04/12/2014, Student travel award recipients has been announced.
- 04/06/2014, For your touring plan to Taiwan, We recommend all friends to check SmartTourismTaiwan, developed by Advanced Research Institute,Institute for Information Industry
- 03/03/2014, The visa application process for participants who hold the passports of Mainland China takes quite a long time. Please file your application ASAP. The application deadline is extended to Mar. 10.
- 02/27/2014, Preliminary Technical Program has been launched.
- 02/21/2014, Student Travel Award has been launched.
- 01/15/2014, PAKDD14 Contest has been launched.
- 01/15/2014, Registration system is available now.
- 01/10/2014, Keynote and Invited Speakers have been announced.
- 01/03/2014, Accommodation have been announced.
- 01/01/2014, Accepted Papers have been announced.
- 12/25/2013, Registration have been announced.
- 12/23/2013, Camera Ready Submission Guidelines have been announced.
- 12/22/2013, Conference Venue have been announced.
- 12/13/2013, Accepted Tutorials have been announced.
- 10/15/2013, Accepted Workshops have been announced.
- Paper Submission Due:
Oct. 1, 2013Oct. 8, 2013 [23:59:59 Pacific Time].
- Author Notification: Dec. 20, 2013
- Camera Ready Due: Jan. 12, 2014
The Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD) is a leading international conference in the areas of knowledge discovery and data mining (KDD). It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, decision-making systems and the emerging applications.